Monday, August 01, 2005

12 hours later...

...I'm in Edinburgh. Missed my flight this morning...damn alarm clock didn't go off! I managed to get to the airport 35 minutes before my flight took off thanks to an awesome cab driver; however they had just closed boarding and no matter how many times I asked, there was still nothing they could do. I just know if I had a camera crew in tow or if I cliamed my gradma died I probably would have been able to swing it, but I don't play that way. So I caught the next flight out...8 hours later...so I spent a lovely day exploring the Dublin Airport...they actually had many amenities to make my stay there enjoyable, so it really wasn't that bad.

Once I got on the plane I passed out! I don't even remember falling asleep and 30 minutes later I awoke to the Captain notifying us of or desent. At least the flight was short. Fly in was gorgeous...the sun was shinning and everything was so green! Edinburgh is the coolest city ever! There are big grand building popping up everywhere and the main castle....kicks ass! They built it on a huge rock in the middle of the city...so impressive, they were definately thinking.

Anyways...I'm off to go hunt down Eric and the gang...I found out where they're living...but I have no clue as to a room number. C'est la vie! Looking forward to my last few days in Europe - top of my to do list: hit up the castle and catch some good shows at the festival! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home