Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm not coming home!!!

This will be brief, as I am recovering from the number of pubs and bars Chris, Peter and I traveled to last night...

I'm not coming home! I've decided to extend my stay until August 5th. I checked the number of seats open...18 in business and 33 in coach I believe. However, getting back to SFO may prove to be a bit more difficult, but at least I'll be back in the right continent.

As for my travels...tomorrow I will be taking the train and then ferry over to Dublin. I'm sooooooooooooooo exctied! I think I'll fit right in with those crazy Irish and I'll be sure to hit up the Guinness brewery as well!! On August 1st I'm off to Edinburgh, Scotland in which there is a house with friends from Berkeley in it. They're here for a month as part of Fringe, a huge theatre festival that takes place here every year!

My last day in London will be spent hitting up some of what I missed, including the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral, to be concluded with Billy Elliott the Musical tonight! London is wonderful and I can't wait to be back, but I'm extremely excited about my continuing adventures and my travels back to me roots...Ireland...here I come!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, July 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,
Good for you to extend and see all of the British Isles. I am so anxious to see you when you get home so I can get all the details of your trip; but, so far your blog entries have been precious!!
Your Mom asked me to ask you,"please blog the name and address of your landlord, since the rent is due and we have no way to get it to her. If you have her name and any locating information please blog it so that we may then e-mail it to Andy" Thanks!! I hope you will have the same thrill in your remaining days over there that you have had in the first week or so. Love, Papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home