Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm here!!!

Despite two very long flights and almost missing my connection in Atlanta becasue of a thunderstorm...I'M HERE!!! And mom - I didn't even get on the wrong train! :P

Now, I've only been in the city a grand total of two hours, but I'm already loving it! Despite trying to pull - not push - doors open and looking the wrong way when crossing the street, this place is awesome!!!

For some reason, London seems a lot more quite and calm then I thought, but that could very well be because I've only explored the area around my hostel. However, I'm meeting up with Chris in a half hour, and were going to hit up some of the sights, so my impressions will undoubtly change.

Since I'm only functioning on the three hours of sleep I got on the plane, tonight I'll be in early, so I'll be sure to post more about today's upcoming adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home