Thursday, July 14, 2005

Detour to San Diego

So I leave tomorrow morning for my race at Camp Pendelton on Saturday...wish me luck...I'll need it. I've decided to pass up going to Disneyland on Sunday (I'm feeling crushed like a 5 year old) giving me all of Monday in the Bay Area to tie up loose ends.

So...after talking with my family yesterday, no one know how to post comments on a blog. So family - follow this link: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1082&topic=23
and educate yourselves.

Laters!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, July 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Katie, we have read all your blog entries!! Be sure to save them or print a hard copy as they will be priceless nostalgia ten or twenty years from now!! We are so thrilled that you are having a great experience in London and that your host's family took you in when they determined that the hostel location and/or environment was not suitable for a young lady from Berkeley!! You are so perceptive that the museum dig display was represented as art but might have greater significance as artifacts of a prior era. It is really difficult for me to believe that my little Katie, usually coloring the place mats at Lyon's during brunch, is all "growed" up and starting to travel the world.

Love, Papa and Granny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home